Thursday 14 February 2013

common genes

After finishing Evies packet of my first muesli on Sunday we then tried her on Monday on wakey wakey the round ones and after some coaxing I was feeding them to her one at a time ;o)

Yesterday morning she had some crumpet as usual and then I went and did her some cereal ;o)

I have been letting Evie put her hands in her food so that she can feel what it feels like (hee hee Gordon Ramsay does it so why shouldnt Evie ;o)).

She started picking out the "o's" and was putting them in her mouth ;o)

Then came the common bit...

...she picked up a bit of crumpet and was dipping it in the milk and then (even more common) she put it in her mouth!  But she soon saw sense and threw it over the side ;o)

I was so relieved ;o)

Happy Valentines Day


I bought me & James a cupcake each ;o)


4 comments:

Eileen H said...

I'm common then, I love dunking a biscuit in my cup of coffee :-)

The cupcakes look lovely. Martyn and I didn't bother with Valentine's Day this year...we're getting old and boring :-)

chocolat lover said...

we dont normally bother either...

...I just got the cupcakes cos they looked nice ;o)

Kelly said...

Those cupcakes are beautiful! Did they taste as good as they looked?

Such a good mom, letting Evie put her hands in her food. That is so good for them...getting that tactile exposure. :)

chocolat lover said...

the cupcakes were scrummy ;o)

Evie seems to know she can only do this at home (at the moment anyway ;o)).