Sunday 3 August 2008

Mmmmm Meatballs...

I know you are extremely interested and are dying to find out if I lost the two pounds that I put on when I weighed myself last week...

...so I shall put you out of your misery and let you know that I lost four pounds (putting my total weight loss one pound shy of five stone ;o)).

When I ride the exercise bike I tend to watch either weight loss shows or cooking shows (yes I know they're either end of the scales ;o)), anyhow I was watching Tyler's Ultimate and have got inspired...

...to make meatballs!

I've just looked at that website and wonder if any channel will show some of the other shows? Lets hope so...

So when we went shopping in Sainsbury's I bought the stuff that I will need...

500 grammes of turkey mince (I will freeze half of it to use for a low calorie chili con carne that I shall attempt next week), one red pepper, a few mushrooms and two cans of chopped tomatoes.

I shall let you know how I got on next week - hopefully I won't be typing the post from the A&E at Broomfield Hospital ;o)

Oh, and an egg to bind the meatballs together.

Well this is the end of my second post and hope it hasn't been too much like number two ;o)

Just remembered I'm also going to use some bread too.

No comments: