Tuesday 30 November 2010

Chelmsford snow

I went into the bathroom when I got up this morning and noticed how grey it looked even through the frosted windows and without my glasses on...

...so I went back into our bedroom and looked out of the window and there was a thin blanket of snow...


...so I yelled out to James have you seen it outside and he said that he had.

(even as I am typing this I can see that the snow is coming down in bigger flakes).


Before I left the house for work I made sure that I was layered up...

...I had a camisole top, work top, fleece and my coat on.

When I went to get off of the train (the train that I get turns around and then goes to Southend), a bloke got on the train (once we had got into London) and saw me do up my various layers, and asked me if I had come in from Southend? So I said no I had come in from Chelmsford but it is snowing there but finely and it is settling ;o).

4 comments:

Al said...

It's been snowing here too, and there was about the same amount here this morning as you had in Chelmsford. It's also been snowing all day but not settling.

It's all really quite disappointing compared to what we had back at the start of the year. Although try telling that to the people in Northumberland and Eastern Scotland!

Kelly said...

I am jealous and have nothing more to say.

*pout*

Anonymous said...

Snow is so pretty when it coats everything. It is cold though. I should drive up to Flagstaff, AZ. It is snowing a lot up there. It is at 7000 ft and really cold. I might do that just to get pictures.

chocolat lover said...

Al - I think it was snowing on and off all day in Chelmsford yesterday...

...we probably have about 3 inches in our road!

Kelly - LOL I will send you some ;o)

Connie - I would never think of Arizona having snow - but at that sort of altitude you are bound to.