Thursday 13 October 2011

twisting in my tummy

I was watching Dancing With the Stars this morning the theme was "the year that most influenced" (just incase my US friends let slip who has gone out since ;o))

Chubby Checker had a guest appearance and he was singing Lets Twist Again..

...littlun liked it because she was moving around loads (and I swear that she was doing the dance moves too ;o))

I was distraught at the thought of Carson Kressley being in jeopardy  and was well pleased when Tom said that he was safe ;o)

4 comments:

Al said...

FYI, this post, with the exception of the third paragraph, may as well be written in another language for all the sense it makes to me! :)

Eileen H said...

Same here Al.
We don't watch the same programmes at all :)

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh! How funny! I distinctly remember Myles wiggling away while I watched Dancing With the Stars, too! What a odd coincidence!

chocolat lover said...

Al & Eileen - the world would be very dull if we all watched the same things ;o)

Kelly - babies must like the music as she was also wiggling away when I was watching Strictly Come Dancing :o)