Thursday 7 April 2011

chocolate coated dreams

Last night I had a dream that I was going to do a days work experience in a chocolate shop.

I arrived at the shop which was where Thorntons usually is but it was decked out like Hotel Chocolat, I was about to put my apron on and I woke up!

Why oh why do I wake up just when the dream is getting interesting?

I went back to sleep thinking about chocolate and how my dream was going to end, and I ended up dreaming about something boring!

I cant remember what it was BUT IT WASNT CHOCOLATE!

5 comments:

Al said...

You know you're in trouble when you're even dreaming about chocolate! :)

Eileen H said...

How nice it must be to dream of chocolate. You must be very happy and content :)
I dreamt I was falling off a cliff and then rolled out of bed. That woke me up !!

chocolat lover said...

Al - its a sad state of affairs ;o)

Eileen - I often dream that I am falling off a kerb but never a cliff.

If I have been sleeping in a different bed then I worry about rolling out but I never have yet!

Kelly said...

That would be fun, to do a day's work in a chocolate shop! My sister almost took a job in a little chocolate shop....she didn't though. Not a real bright one. ;)

chocolat lover said...

Kelly - I am so dumbfounded that I need to have a lie down! ;o)