Tuesday 11 December 2012

up and through

Me & Evie went to Gymbabes yesterday...

,,,and as usual I tried to get her to crawl up an inclined piece of equipment (I call it a hill ;o)

So I grabbed hold of a mini bean bag to encourage her a bit and I was well surprised that she started crawling up ;o)

It took her a while but she did eventually get to the top ;o)

I then thought that as we are on a roll I will try putting her in the tunnel with me the other end furiously shaking a rattle and she crawled through that too ;o)

There was a little boy who wanted to go through too and kept on getting behind Evie trying to hurry her along...

...hee hee she is like me and does things at her own pace ;o)


3 comments:

Eileen H said...

You and Evie are having so much fun. The Gymbabes sounds wonderful. I can just imagine the little boy saying to her "Get a wiggle on" :-)

Kelly said...

Aww, tunnels! When I was little, I had a plastic tunnel I could crawl through and hide inside. I bought one for Myles, when he was about Evie's age, and he enjoyed it. If shipping wasn't so crazy, I'd send it to you! But they have them in stores...I don't know if this link will work for you...

Tunnel

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - she does enjoy it there and always falls asleep on our way back ;o)

Kelly - I think that I will have to see about getting her one ;o)