Monday 31 December 2012

a different start to the day

Evie has never liked being left in her cot while I have got on with things such as having a shower or taking the laundry out (I always tell her that I am not going out and having fun without her but she just wont believe me!).

Normally I would put a toy in with her and that would keep her occupied, but not anymore...

On Friday morning I gave her her bath got her dressed put her in her cot with a teddy and she was kneeling up holding the bars and was crying so much that I thought she was going to be sick.

So I ended up taking her into the bathroom with me and had my shower with her sitting on the bathroom floor!

And when I got out of the shower I had realised that I had forgotten to get a towel out :o(

I told James about this and his suggestion was to have a shower and take her in the shower with me...

...the thing is I still havent ruled that out as a possibility.

Anyway this morning I got James to make sure that I was awake when he left for work and I jumped into the shower and got that done with Evie still being asleep.

She will have to stay in the cot though while I take the laundry out and back in again as their really is no getting around that.

Have a good New Years Eve tonight ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Oh yes, you'll find you have to plan your days like a military operation :-)

Happy New Year to you all.

chocolat lover said...

I do already ;o)