Sunday 9 December 2012

we certainly dont stock that

I while ago I picked up the Boots Christmas gift guide.

I saw in there this body wash, but it was continually out of stock and also if you ordered online (and didnt spend over £20.00) you would get charged £1.49 (its the principal that I dont agree with) to have it sent to your nearest store!

So I complained to Boots I even told them that Superdrug (their nearest competitors) dont charge!

So I kept on going into the store to see if it was ins tock and finally a week ago it was ;o)

The woman taking down my order was very snotty and when she looked on the computer she said very snottily "we certainly dont stock that" like I was ordering something really weird!

I was told that the estimated delivery date would be Wednesday and ironically I got a text message to say that it had been delivered to the store on Tuesday (when I was halfway home).

I couldnt pick it up on Wednesday or Thursday (because of the snow/ice) and picked it up on Friday ;o)

I havent opened it yet to see what it smells like and hope it makes me feel hungry for Christmas cookies ;o)

5 comments:

Eileen H said...

It's very frustrating when you can't get what's advertised and I think they have a cheek charging for store pick up too!
Last year in Boots there was only one left of the perfume I wanted but the box was damaged so I asked the assistant if she would knock something off the price. She agreed and then I commented it's only for me... she looked at me utterly shocked and said "I thought you wanted it for a present!"
I still haven't stopped laughing :-)
Hope your body wash was worth the wait!

chocolat lover said...

good for you ;o)

you are worth a decent boxed perfume bottle ;o)

Kelly said...

My aunt raves about Boots' products and I don't think she has ever been to the UK. Must be magical stuff!

chocolat lover said...

Kelly - when we were on vacation in Chicago there was a pharmacy (CVS I think) that stocked Boots products!

I was well surprised to see them ;o)

Painmeds365 said...

Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular and reputed online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

Ksalol 1mg Online
Buy Citra Tablets
Buy Tapentadol Online
Cobra 120mg USA