Tuesday 21 May 2013

almost twice now

For two days running now it has looked like Evie was about to take her first step but she hasnt had the confidence...

...the first time was on Sunday - she was standing at the coffee table and she looked like she was going to take a first step but she grabbed hold of my hand.

And then yesterday at Gymbabes she was holding onto a baby walker and looked like she was going to take a step - in a way Im glad that her playgroup didnt see it before James did.

I know that it will come soon enough and then I will be moaning about her being into everything (although she manages to get into everything anyway!).

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Nearly, nearly, anytime soon I expect.
I think it is all about confidence to let go, you might need to coax her somehow. Good luck.

Kelly said...

What an exciting time for you! I'm glad the whole world didn't witness it before James, though. That wouldn't have been too fair!

chocolat lover said...

I will keep on coaxing her ;o)