Monday 4 January 2016

something else to share

First it was monster munch, Evie still wont let me eat them without wanting to share them ;o)

On New Years Day we were in town and Evie wanted to go out for walk...

...so James took her out ;o)

A while later I saw them come back and saw that Evie had a box in her hand and when she saw me she hid it behind her back.

She then told me that she had a present for me and it was creamy eggs ;o)

Yes they had bought me a 5 box of cadburys creme eggs ;o)

As Evie could tell that they were chocolates I told her that she could have one later.

So after her dinner I asked her what she wanted for dessert and she said a "creamy egg" so I gave her one and she loved it ;o)

So I now have a great excuse for buying them but I do have to share them ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Oh goodness, cream eggs in the shops already! Nice of Evie to sort of keep the surprise :)

chocolat lover said...

she gets very excited about surprises ;o)