Friday 22 September 2017

visp

A few weeks ago I applied for a 12 month accounts job contract for a large law firm...

...yesterday I was checking my e-mails and got an e-mail from them saying that they were impressed with my application :)

And as part of their selection process they would like me to do a video interview.

I have until midnight on Monday to do it...

I was supposed to be meeting a friend for a coffee this morning but she has blown me off, so I will do it after I have taken Evie to school.

Hee hee a part of me is thinking of donning David Bowie type make up to make me stand out from the crowd :)

But my artistry skills are rubbish so perhaps not...

4 comments:

Jules said...

That made me giggle. Although I'm not sure a law firm would appreciate your humour. 😃 Good luck with it. X

The Captain said...

Fingers crossed for you.

Eileen H said...

My fingers are crossed for you too. I think it best not to do the makeup :)

chocolat lover said...

I did it on Friday, so I will have to see what they think of me :)