Wednesday 30 April 2014

three foot festival tickets

I am typing my post whilst waiting for 7 am and for the tickets to go on sale ;o)

As Evie had such a fantastic time last year I want to make sure that we go again this year ;o)

As my operation is the week before I am hoping to get tickets for the Thursday, and James' Mum & Dad are going to come with me and so can do any of the lifting required ;o)

Off to download some podcasts now as it is still 6.38 am

Its 6.40 am now so have just taken a photo of my blog for project flickr as this weeks subject is work/chores


Its still only 6.52

Its 7 am and I am now waiting in a virtual waiting room!


7.09 am just went to the toilet and I am still in the waiting room!

I ended up trying again (as was still in the waiting room) and managed to get to the tickets booking screen but then wasnt able to get any further than the credit card payments screen...

...I ended up trying a further three times and then tried via Internet Explorer (as I was and am using chrome) and it worked.

We now have booked our tickets ;o)

No comments: