Sunday 10 May 2015

MMR eaction

On Wednesday Evie had her MMR booster jab as well as the other usual nasties.

On Thursday Evie wanted to stay in but didnt seem unwell.

On Friday she went to pre-school and I told them that she had her jabs just incase she was a bit wobbly as one of the ladies there put it.

Yesterday Evie had her breakfast ok, then she went to swimming lesson and was still ok. I gave her some medicine as she felt hot when we came home and she had spaghetti shapes and toast and was ill.

I asked her if she wanted a dessert and she said that she wanted a jelly so I gave her one.

I asked her if she was ok and she had a nap, when she woke up I asked her how she was feeling adn she said that she was ok and then she started crying and said that her "tummy hurt" so I rushed her into the bathroom and she was ill again.

I gave her some more medicine and at what should have been her dinner time she said that she wanted a snack so I gave her a custard.

And then James gave her some crisps to eat and consequently she was ill again!

We gave her some more medicine before she went to bed.

She was also ill in the night and I only realised because there was a huge yellow stain on the back of her pajamas.

She had some more medicine this morning and has so far "fingers crossed" kept down everything that she has eaten ;o)

2 comments:

chamonix44 said...

The joys of motherhood! :(
I hope Evie is better now.

chocolat lover said...

thanks Mum - at least its not as much anymore as it used to be ;o)