Monday 18 May 2015

weekend birthday lunch

After doing the grocery shopping we headed into town for my birthday lunch.

I had booked it for Jamies Trattoria which had opened last year.

I have been dieing to go there since it opened ;o)
    
waiting to be seated
I did a selfie with Evie

looking at the pictures on the childrens menu
one of the pictures
Evie with her lunch
I went for burger and chips
Evie having her ice cream
I went for the arctic roll
Evie doing some colouring in
she was tired out after
an oliver thomas crapper toilet


2 comments:

chamonix44 said...

Looks good, but I bet it is expensive in there! Did Evie eat all of her meal? It was quite high up for her with the thick wooden block.
What a lovely birthday meal. It made me feel hungry.

chocolat lover said...

Mum - its a bit more upmarket/expensive than the likes of Giraffe but it was really nice in there ;o)

I think that its now Evies new favourite ;o)