Thursday 12 December 2013

Messrs Sainsbury & Tesco were listening

Just the other day (after I had finished my popping candy chocolate orange) I said to James that I hope that Mr Sainsbury will have an offer on the chocolate oranges ;o)

Last Friday James mentioned that the local foodbank was having another collection drive (and their last day of being there is today), as this is something I like to support, I popped into Tesco yesterday to pick up a few bits to drop off and saw there was a buy one get one free on chocolate oranges (so I got myself a couple) ;o).

After James got home from work we popped over to Sainsburys and I saw that they had a buy 2 from £3 offer so I bought another couple and then James decided to get one for his Dad (so I got another one as I wasnt going to sacrifice one of my chocolate oranges)

So I now have 5 of them to eat ;o)

9 comments:

Eileen H said...

So you like a chocolate orange or five then :-)



chocolat lover said...

I certainly do ;o)

niki said...

Marco loves those chocolate oranges! Sometimes they are on sale in the pound shop when we are there, but not always. They don't sell them here or anything like them.

chocolat lover said...

I bet you help Marco eat them when he gets hold of them ;o)

chamonix44 said...

No I don't actually. I am more of a savoury person. Give me a wedge of cheddar any day. Unfortunately they don't sell cheddar here and they eat cakes every day. They sweeten salad and mayonnaise and even sprinkle sugar over tomatoes, yuk, yuk and yuk! There is one chocolate I love, Cadbury's Creme eggs but they don't sell them here. I cannot refuse two desserts. lemon meringue pie and pavlove, but they do not have them in this country. I turn down their cakes 99 times out of 100 and I don't like most of their chocolates. I do like Belgian choccies but I onlt buy them as gifts for others and not for myself. No one gives me gifts here so there is no danger of getting Belgian chocolates for myself, unfortunately.

chamonix44 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chamonix44 said...

If you wonder why my name doesn't say Niki now, it is because google has now given me my other email address to sign in on and I cannot change it back to the old one. I have no idea why!
Sorry I meant to write PAVLOVA before and not PAVLOVE!

chocolat lover said...

I knew it was you anyway Mum ;o)

I also love lemon meringue pie ;o)

The Captain said...

One of my favourites. I'm getting a popping candy one at Christmas.