Sunday 10 April 2016

all the fun of the (steam) fair

When I was having my hair done last week I saw a sign for Carters Steam Fair and that they would be in Chelmsford this weekend, as James had always wanted to see it I texted him ;)

So this morning after going to tap dancing and our post skinny latte/kids hot chocolate after we went to have a look at the fair ;o)

Evie and James ended up going on the swing boat ride

having a swinging time
I wanted to go on a ride with her as well but Evie decided to do "hook a fish" instead :)
Evieplaying (everyones a winner) hook a fish

she caught one
Evie then decided that she wanted to play in the playground

at the top of the slide
and at the bottom

4 comments:

The Captain said...

Nice to see James and Evie having fun. Hopefully you got in on the action too. The fair looks like something I remember as a kid, like those swings, used to be at the seaside as I remember.

chocolat lover said...

I didnt have a go on anything in the end but it was good seeing Evie have so mach fun :)

Eileen H said...

Nice to have a family fun day out like that :)

chocolat lover said...

yes it was fun :)