Thursday 24 May 2012

a weightier fortnight

I took Evie to the Doctors surgery to get weighed yesterday afternoon...

...when I took her two weeks ago it was just after she had a cold and as soon as I walked into the room with the Health Visitor I told her that Evie had had a cold and had barely been able to keep any milk down (so that I didnt get told off for her poor weight gain) she had only put on 1.5 ounces (even I was shocked that it was so low) but the Health Visitor didnt seem concerned ;o)

Back to yesterday I mentioned about the blueberries eating and she said that Evie is almost 24 weeks old so that is ok and to take things slowly and to see how we go (which was what I was going to do anyway).

Then came the weighing (I was expecting about 5 ounces as she seemed to stop putting on loads of weight) but was totally gobsmacked hen I was told that it was 12 ounces! ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

You and Evie are doing really well.

chocolat lover said...

we were really pleased with how much she put on ;o)