Thursday 22 November 2012

more finger foods

I took Evie to see the health visitor yesterday because she is always being sick and she suggested that we give Evie more finger foods so that she can fill up at her own pace.

When I said that Evie just tends to throw them onto the floor she said to give them to her before her food as "she needs to learn to feed herself"

So from my dinner last night I saved her a couple of potatoes and a couple of broccoli florets to give her tonight and I will buy some apple slices while we are out today too ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I'm glad you've got some good advice. I was a bit concerned when you said Evie was often sick during and after her meals.
Does sound sensible for Evie to feed herself while she is hungry.
Parenting is such a learning curve!

chocolat lover said...

she will get there ;o)