Tuesday 13 November 2012

is the romford restaurant no longer there

Me & James have been discussing what to do for Evies first birthday...

...we have settled on going out for a lunch somewhere ;o)

We had decided to try Outback Steakhouse but when I tried to book the number was unobtainable for the Romford one so I tried Basildon got an answer I made the reservation and then I said "is the  Romford restaurant no longer there"  The bloke then said "oh you wanted Outback Steakhouse they went into liquidation in the UK" and then said "we are Grand Central" so I asked what there menu was like and (unsurprisingly) he said that it was fantastic!

So I told him that I would think about it and get back to him if I wanted to keep the reservation.

We didnt really want to go to Basildon so I decided to book Frankie & Bennys instead ;o)

They even do baby food ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Frankie and Bennys is a good choice, I'm sure you'll enjoy Evie's birthday lunch. Their places have a nice atmosphere and waitress service.
Martyn and I have been a few times to their place in Chester. They do organised parties for older children. They were having one when we were last there a couple of months ago. Not rowdy at all.
Gosh, Eves nearly one already!
Have I told you she looks adorable??

chocolat lover said...

thanks we think she is adorable too (most of the time anyway ;o)).

We cant believe that she is nearly one either - how time flies ;o)

We have been to Frankie & Bennys pre Evie and enjoyed ourselves ;o)

Anonymous said...

I love the Outback Steakhouse. It is my favorite restaurant.

chocolat lover said...

We went to the Outback Steakhouse in Las Vegas it was really good ;o)