Sunday 11 November 2012

another try

I had an e-mail on Friday saying that you can register to be a giver for 2013 world book night.

So I have given it another try...

...the books that I have gone for are

Treasure Island

The No 1 Ladies Detective Agency

The Island

And interestingly enough a Graphic Novel has been included in the lineup ;o)

hee hee if it wasnt weird enough my Mum reading a football book last year we will have to see what she thinks of Judge Dredds antics ;o)

I wasnt picked last year so fingers crossed...

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I hope you're successful, it's a great idea.
I wouldn't say I am passionate about reading but I do like to have a book on the go. Pick it up, read for a bit then put it down.
Martyn has been thinking about buying a Kindle but I would much rather have a proper book in my hands.

chocolat lover said...

kindles certainly have made reading easier...

...and your less likely o do your back in if you are lugging around a weighty book.

As one on my (now ex) colleagues said "you cant put your kindle under the liter tray once you have read it" when he saw that you can get the newspaper on your kindle ;o)