Tuesday 18 June 2013

three spoons

If Evies food has large lumps in it then I chop it up with her spoon...

...Evie now copies me and chops at her food with a stabbing motion - whether it has any lumps in or not ;o)

I now also have to have three spoons when I am giving Evie her food...

...one for each of her hands and then one for me!  Although the two that she are holding are never as good as the one that I am holding.  She always grabs at the spoon that I am holding so there is always lots of swapping.

She is feeding herself more now also but not to the extend of the whole of anything if you get me meaning...

...still she is getting there ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Haha I'm conjuring up the picture of all the spoon swapping. She's probably so distracted she doesn't notice the food going into her mouth :-)

chocolat lover said...

the spoon swapping is funny ;o)