Friday 21 June 2013

blueberries were no match

Because I sit on the sofa with my dinner on a tray on my lap it is in easy reach for Evie to grab something off of my plate ;o)

Last night she was trying to grab hold of my knife (which I ended up hiding under my plate) and so grabbed hold of the fork that I was trying to eat with instead.

So I ended up letting her help to guide the fork into my mouth ;o)

It was all going well until there was no food left on my plate...

...Evie started to cry with real tears...

...so James let her stir some of his special fried rice ready meal and she was happy again.

I was even eating blueberries whilst sitting next to Evie and was very loudly saying how yummy they were hoping that she would let us take the bowl of rice away but she was having none of it!

No comments: