Friday 7 June 2013

feeding Mummy & Daddy

James has been encouraging Evie to feed him peanut crackers why it started I am not too sure ;o)

Yesterday I was giving Evie her lunch of fireburst wild rice salad (the fireburst part was the chili dressing that is in a separate tub - I made sure that there was no chili peppers in there and tasted it first too).

Anyway she didnt eat very much of it and I gave her her yoghurt and then decided to also open a little bag of chocolate chip cookie bites that I have in her bag for emergencies.

So I opened the bag with her sitting on my lap (I had given up on the highchair by then) and let her take out the cookies to eat she ate two and then started feeding them to me - I think she gave me about four of them and then finished the rest herself ;o)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I enjoyed your little video.
It was six for Daddy and one for me, bless her.
She did wonder why Mummy was making a motion picture too :-)

Kelly said...

So good that she is learning to share! Although, I watched the video, too, and I was worried she was going to lose a finger! ;)

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - Mummy does so many motion pictures now that I would have thought that she would be quite used to it ;o)

Kelly - our fingers are more at risk going in her mouth ;o)