Friday 23 August 2013

and he thinks that I dont make the most of my phone

Ever since I got my new phone in March James has been moaning that I dont make the most of it...

...I think that I do...

as I do internet searches, blog, upload photos, play games - I have even got upto level 5 on Angry Birds, I look at how far away places are and even looked up what restaurants were near by once!

Anyway the point of this post is that on our way home from town yesterday a woman in her car stopped me to ask where Chestnut Walk is (and that it isnt far from the golf club!  I told her that the only golf club that I know of isnt anywhere near here).

I then saw that she had a smartphone in her hand showing a map so I asked her where her satnav said it was and she said that she didnt know how to work it and drove off.

I looked it up on my phone when I got home and the place she was looking for is in Boreham which is a neighbouring village that is part of Chelmsford.

So I told James and then he said that it was a bad choice of words on his part ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I think you've proved you do make good use of your phone!
I hardly ever turn mine on. I wouldn't ever consider having a phone on contract, £10 credit lasts me ages :-)

chocolat lover said...

£10 used to generally last me a month - my contract is just £13 per month so is only a little bit more than what I was before.