Monday 19 August 2013

returning "aquired" items

When I take Evie into town now I let her have a walk around before we leave to come home...

...she normally leads me to where she wants to go.

On Thursday we went into La Senza (several times I may add ;o)).

They have metal labels on their drawers and they are at just the right height for Evie to nab one.


Anyway she took this label off the first time we went in there, then she had her lunch and when we were having another walk around I returned it to its rightful place and Evie decided to take it again!

I fully intended to put it back on our way home but totally forgot and shall return it this morning (honest) ;o)

She is definitely getting more like me ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

I should have warned you that anything at toddler height is far game!
Our son acquired a paperback book from the newsagents once and we didn't know he had it until we were getting on the bus to go home!
Be prepared t be arrested :-)

chocolat lover said...

OMG I wonder if we would be put in adjoining cells ;o)

Im sure the store security guards are quite used to toddlers acquiring things (well I hope they are anyway) ;o)

Did you take the book back the next day?

Eileen H said...

I can't remember it's so long ago...but probably not as the bus fare was expensive :-)
I have a story to tell you another time about my two in a furniture store... and I had to go to the police station !!

chocolat lover said...

I shall make sure that I keep a good eye on what she is doing... ;o)