Wednesday 10 August 2016

From the bathroom

I noticed the other day on the sky+ app that you can view the planner too (showing what programmes have been recorded) as well as adding programmes to it.

So while Evie was watching something I tried to watch something on the planner on my phone but all it did was play the programme on the main TV - oh well.

So this morning I was in the bathroom and Evie was downstairs and she shouted up that she wanted to watch something so as I had my phone with me I was able to put her programme on for her :)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Is that Sky Go you are using?

We were considering having Sky multiroom but it was an extra £12 a month per room! They can forget that, so we bought a long HDMI cable and tv senders and it works now in the conservatory, we can even change channels :)

chocolat lover said...

some of the things are such a rip off...

I do have the sky go app but that is for watching on demand tv on your phone, the sky+ app just lets you add programmes to your planner (so if you were out with a friend and they told you about a show that was on you can set the sky+ box there and then - the only thing it doesnt do is tell you about any recording clashes!).

The Captain said...

You need Sky Q to watch recordings on your phone. A bit pricey though.

chocolat lover said...

Kirt - I like making the most of what I can get for free to pay out for anything :)