Thursday 18 August 2016

back to the food diary

For the past few days I have been looking for a gillet...

I looked in Primark and found one but didnt like the zip, then yesterday I had an e-mail from Sainsburys saying that they have 25% off clothing so as we were going in there for our midweek top up I had a look in there.

I found this one...

...I tried on the size that I thought I was and I couldnt get it on, so I tried the next size up and it fitted and did up but was very tight, so I ended up getting the next size up (and the largest size they do in store) :(

So to make myself feel better I bought a huge bread and butter pudding (which I had a quarter of last night - and didnt even bother heating it up) and a four pack of mars bars and snickers bars (which I havent opened yet).

I am going to weigh myself on Saturday just to see what I am looking at...

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I like the one you bought. I don't blame you for comfort eating though, I know how you feel!

I wasn't even looking for a gilet and bought one in the Mountain Warehouse shop in Conwy the other day reduced from £29.99 to £7.99. I had to buy the largest size on the rack too and I wish I could slim down my ever expanding waistline :(

chocolat lover said...

that sounds like a great bargain :)