Thursday 10 August 2017

Interview #12 - he liked my e-mail address

Yesterday was my 12th job intervew....

...I think it went well.

There were no oddball questions :)

I was asked how my insurance skills would transfer to the job and I mentioned "that I can pick up on discrepancies, run reports, and put empty files on top of a store cupboard"

He also said that because the store had to keep costs down the pay would be the minimum wage and he asked me if I was ok with this, and I said that as "I havent worked for 5 years "I cant be picky and choosie" so its fine" :).

He also said that the job was really popular and that I was in their shortlist of 3 people :)

I will find out on Monday if I have got the job.

4 comments:

Jules said...

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Well done on getting to the shortlist. X

chocolat lover said...

thanks...

...Im always pleased when places want to interview me :)

Eileen H said...

Fingers crossed from me too.

chocolat lover said...

thanks :)