Friday 4 August 2017

two macs

Me & Evie went into town yesterday with the intention of buying a rain mac and a t-shirt (for school).

One of the shops that I was still to try was Matalan...

...so we headed there

We found the girls clothes...

...Evie found a raincoat that she liked, but they didnt have her size.  I then found this (for school) and this (for home) and she has promised me that she will wear both of them :).

On the t-shirt front James has ordered three online the only age he could get is 7-8 so he has ordered three (one for this year, one for next year and a spare one :)).

I just have to get her feet measured now and I will do that at the beginning of September and then we will have to buy school shoes and tap shoes.

Her plimsolls, trainers and wellies are already the next size up so I at least dont have to worry about buying those :)

3 comments:

Jules said...

That's more off the list then. I love the polka dot Mac.
Yesterday we got some trousers and school socks so I need to return the other ones I bought. Just need plimsoles and wellies now (she has wellies but we need some cheap ones just to keep at school, not a raincoat though). We already got some shoes in the sale so I will get the fitting checked in the next few weeks.
Now it's mostly sorted you can relax and enjoy the Summer. X

chocolat lover said...

Im relieved that I wont be running around at the last minute trying to buy everything :)

Eileen H said...

I love the macs. I remember us having to wear grey with a belt round the middle, clothes are so much more fun these days :) Shopping akmost done, enjoy the rest of the holiday.