Sunday 6 August 2017

bubbles and english test

On Friday I got an e-mail from a fashion retailer asking me to complete (what I thought was an English test).

It was actually 8 scenarios and I had to say what I think is the best/worst way to respond (in English).

I will have to see if they invite me for an interview...

Today me & Evie did bubble rush :)

Evie covered in bubbles from the green bubble pit
Luckily she didnt need me to give her a piggy back ride but she did make James carry her to McDonalds :)

And I have another interview (its with a retail store as an admin person Tuesday to Friday 12 pm to 5 pm) and that is on Wednesday :)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

That looks great fun being covered in bubbles :)
Good luck with your interview on Wednesday.

Jules said...

I love that photograph! Hope all goes well with the interview. X

chocolat lover said...

thanks :)