Wednesday 1 November 2017

a lovely lunch

I arrived at Evies school just before the time that we were told to get there...

...the reception area was heaving...

First the Parents from Mrs Q's class were told to go through and once they were all seated it was Evies class...

I looked down the line for Evie but I couldnt see her...

...then a couple of minutes later she joined the queue with the last of the stragglers.

We tehn went into the lunch hall and had to be ticked off the list.

We then queued up to get our lunch Evie got our trays, cutlery and cups for us (it was nice for her to look after me).

We then got our sausage casserole (Evie had one sausage and I had two), we both had mixed vegetables and I had rice and Evie had two potatoes, we both had iced sponge with sprinkles for our dessert :)

It was lovely eating lunch with her, although I think that I was a bit of a distraction as we were still in there up until one of the MDA's said that there was only five minutes left before the bell.

A couple of her friends came and said hello to me too which was lovely :)

It was the time for me to go and Evie was upset that I couldnt stay.

4 comments:

Jules said...

I'm pleased you had a lovely time. It's good you had Evie to look after you. Get her in training early is what I say! ;-) X

The Captain said...

It's nice when the kids look after the parents for a change.

Eileen H said...

Agree with those comments, it's nice to be looked after by your children :)

chocolat lover said...

Evie only wants to help when it suits her :)