Friday 3 November 2017

thanks but no thanks and leggings with a charm on

The other day I got a phone call about the insurance job offering me an invite to their assessment centre...

...it would involve an activity and an interview with an interview panel.

Yesterday I then got through an e-mail about it and the activity is a role play activity!

I chatted to James about it (as it involves him too) and we both agreed that my current job suits us better, and the interview process sounds quite stressful (so far I have only had what they call "informal chats") so I have respectfully declined their offer.

As the weather is getting colder and Evie is still a slow coach at getting dressed, I decided that Evie should wear trousers on PE days (Tuesdays and Fridays) yesterday just before bedtime (and this morning Evie was crying saying that she didnt want to wear trousers) so I asked her some questions (as she likes wears leggings...)

1 - do trousers have zips? yes
2 - do leggings have zips? no
3 - do trousers have buttons? yes
4 - do leggings have buttons? no
5 - do trousers have belt loops? yes
6 - do leggings have belt loops? no
7 - (holding up her school trousers) are these leggings or trousers?

we are now calling them leggings with a charm on and she is wearing them :)

3 comments:

Jules said...

Bless her! I think Lily has the same style 'leggings'.

Eileen H said...

I don't blame you turning down role play. I had to do it in management meetings for work and hated it.
I quite like the trousers versus leggings questions :)

chocolat lover said...

for some reason Evie prefers leggings to trousers... :)