Wednesday 15 November 2017

books and misscommunication

Yesterday I was in town and I got a text message about the interview assesment centre that I was supposed to go to.

The text message said that I had apparently not turned up! I found the e-mail on my smartphone and texted her back saying that I had e-mailed her colleague on 3rd November.

When I went to pick Evie up from school I saw a table outside selling the leftover books from yesterdays booksale

I saw a couple of books which I thought that she might like this one and this one (although it is only the Rapunzel one and not Belle hat she has got).

And when I picked Evie up I asked her what book she chose and it was this one.

She has already told me that she isnt going to read them!

1 comment:

Eileen H said...

Don't worry about the non-job now :)

Nice books, especially Roald Dahl, good choice. Evie will read them in her own time :)