Thursday 7 June 2018

interesting 100

Yessterday I was helping out in class, and after I did the filing from the day before, the children had been given notebooks, and they had to write interesting facts about their school.

They started in the classroom, then moved into the playground, then the dinner hall, then the computer suite, and then the cookery room.

I didnt even realise they had a cookery room or that the kids had even been in there!

I have just asked Evie why they were writing the facts yesterday and she says that she doesnt know :)

Then after the morning break it was maths and numbers to 100...

I was out sorting the books and when I came back in (after the kids started lining up for their lunch) I saw that the kids had a puzzle (of numbers upto 100) to stick together in their maths books.

Evie was the only one still doing it and Miss B was helping her :)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Thinking back to my school days, I don't know what use learning algebra was to me back then. I suppose it was interesting at the time :)

chocolat lover said...

I think a lot of the stuff was of no use :)