Tuesday 27 June 2017

interview #9

A few weeks ago on parentmail we get sent a vacancy at the local comprehensive school...

...it was for a key holder - in term time 5pm to 8pm.

As well as making sure the school is secured at the day the job is also to prepare the school for events (the next day) and clearing up afterwards.

And surprisingly enough I have been shortlisted and have an interview on Thursday :)

I had to e-mail back to confirm tht I would attend the interview and my sill smartphone inserted Mr instead of Ms (I didnt spot it until it was too late but I e-mailed back apologising for my phone :)).

Hopefully I havent put her back up before I have even got to the interview :)


5 comments:

Eileen H said...

That sounds an interesting job, you'd be the caretaker.
Don't worry about the title, they won't be worried about gender I wouldn't think. Anyway, you'll be able to laugh about it and blame your phone :)

Eileen H said...

I hope the interview goes well for you.

Jules said...

That's good news. I hope it goes OK for you. X

The Captain said...

Good luck!

chocolat lover said...

thanks :)