Sunday 24 June 2018

possibly more hours

I was at work today adn one of the ladies asked me how much it would cost to use one of the smaller rooms...

..so I showed her all of the rooms and there were 2 small rooms that she thought would be suitable.

I then said that I would take down the details and get someone to discuss it with them, I then asked what day they wanted and she said Sundays for 2 hours after church!

At the moment Im working 5 hours with no break, but if I work for 6 hours or more then Im entitled to a break.

I have left a note for my boss and will have to see what happens...

..on the plus side it shows that they do like me :)


3 comments:

Jules said...

Fingers crossed it works out for you. X

Eileen H said...

Five hours is a long stretch without a break. My fingers are crossed for you :)

chocolat lover said...

I will have to see what if anything comes of it :)