Thursday 21 June 2018

coins and the little red hen

Yesterday I was helping out in class...

...after filing away the work from the day before, the kids were doing English (they were completing their Little Red Hen stories).

Evies Little Red Hens friends were Cheeky Horse, Crazy Rabbit and Huge Cow, and she was planting carrots which she ended up eating on her own (because her friends wouldnt help her) :).

During singing assembly I listened to J read his book :)

Then after morning break it was maths and they were doing coins and how you could make amounts with certain coins.

I ended up helping S and J with their Maths :)

It was then time for me to go home :)


3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Evie has the right idea, eat the carrots herself save them going to waste :)
Sounds like you enjoy helping in class, they are lucky to have you :)

Jules said...

It sounds a lot of fun. Will you continue to help out in class as Evie moves up through the school? X

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - I think they appreciate the free help :)

Jules - they only have parent helpers in Evies school until year 2 , so I will definitely see if her teacher next year would like me to come in to help :)