Sunday 5 August 2018

mutiny and crash

Dont worry two separate things and in no way connected :)

First the crash...

I went into work and as soon as I walked in though the automatic doors a fascia came crashing down from the internal doors luckily I wasnt near it :)

I called my boss so he knew what to expect as he came in tomorrow :).

and now the mutiny...

James was supposed to take Evie to lunch in Sainsburys as a treat, but at 12.38 I got a text saying that they werent going as Evie had made a huge mess and she had lied!

I asked him what she had lied about and he said "you will have to ask her"

LOL at least I knew what I was coming back home to :)

The lie was that Evie had said that she had tidied up when she hadnt!

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Lucky for you the fascia didn't hit you.
Sometimes tough love is the only way children will learn.

Jules said...

Oh dear for the lying. Lily is great at making a mess too. X

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - I was glad that it didnt fall down when the church group came in :) and lucky that it happened just as I was walking in and not immediately under it.

Im not sure why she thought that he wouldnt notice!

She doesnt seem to care anyway...