Thursday 22 June 2017

interview #8

Yesterday I went into town (after dropping Evie off at school), I was sitting there colouring in my book drinking an iced latte and I heard my phone ringing (it was on my lap).

It was a lady telling me that I had been shortlisted for a job that I had applied for :)

It is for an admin clerk for a music school.

It is Saturday mornings 8.30 am to 1.30 pm in term time.

I have to do an excel test before my interview...

...so I am going to do a search online for excel tests and do some "playing about" on excel, as I havent used it properly (apart from my food diary and Evies birthday party) for over 5 years.

My interview isnt until Wednesday

4 comments:

Jules said...

It sounds very positive. Get practicing. X

chocolat lover said...

I am pleased that I was pre-warned so it at least gives me the chance to brush up my skills :)

Eileen H said...

Fingers crossed for you on Wednesday.

chocolat lover said...

thanks :)