Thursday 8 November 2018

now we have trickling

On Tuesday night James told me that he though the overflow pipe from our water tank in the loft was trickling...

...I looked yesterday after helping out in Evies class and indeed it is.

I am now waiting for the plumbing company I used last week to make an appointment to come and adjust the float valve.

Yesterday as well as reading with L I glued the homework (the maths is on 3D shape recognition)  into the homework books and did some laminating :)


4 comments:

Jules said...

Laminating!? I'm envious.
I hope you're not waiting too long for your appointment. X

chocolat lover said...

I get all the good jobs :)

Eileen H said...

I hope you don't have to wait too long for the plumber.
Our plumber came a week ago to fix our broken pipe and now just waiting for the bill to arrive but I'm no hurry for that :)

chocolat lover said...

he turned up after Evie came home from school...