Sunday 21 June 2009

Who on earth is Paul

I finally did my wordle, and wasnt surprised to see that James is prominent, but I have to wonder who Paul is? I even thought I had used the wrong website when creating the wordle! No I definitely used the right one! I also thought the word chocolate would appear in there but not a sausage (mind you I didnt see sausage either!).




click here for the flickr copy

Paul, Paul, Paul? Who could Paul be...


...damn if I keep typing Paul then he will appear even bigger when I do my next wordle!


I actually did something interesting yesterday, I went for afternoon tea with my friends at Marygreen Manor in Brentwood, it was a joint birthday celebration as three of our birthday are close together. It was nice, we had a good natter and ate cakes ;o)


see my pictures here...


I still cant think who Paul is!


I tried another new soup this week at Pret A Manger - Minestrone Soup (pasta, tomato, Savoy cabbage, celery, haricot beans, red wine, garlic, onion, paprika, oregano, sage, rosemary, thyme & parsley) it was really nice and filling ;o).


Paul, Paul Paul...


...who could Paul be? This is doing my head in!


Walking to the station the other night I saw a bloke playing chopsticks on a piano in St Helens (this was actually on the street) I wish I had my camera with me as it was very surreal!


Oh, Paul...


...it has to be Paul A Young as in my favourite chocolate shop, blimey thats a relief!


I only have a three day week this week as I have booked Thursday and Friday off - so hopefully it will go quickly ;o).


I weighed myself this morning, expecting a massive gain after stuffing myself with cake yesterday and was well pleased that I only put on one pound (well 200 grammes to be precise) what a result ;o).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm either being incredibly thick or I'm just not seeing it but I don't see Paul anywhere in your Wordle. I'm somewhat surprised to see that Chocolate didn't get a mention as far as I can see, you'll just have to eat more of it so you can blog about it more (hey, it's as good an excuse as any!).

chocolat lover said...

Yes, will eat more chocolate, and will blog about it more too ;o)

Paul is mentioned at the bottom!

James (UK) said...

"James is prominent" - I'll have to add that skill to my CV.

You know, you can crop that image to get rid of the "window"...

Anonymous said...

;) Paul....that is too funny. Also funny that James didn't seem to bat an eye...too busy giving technical notes on your picture :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I see it now! :-)

chocolat lover said...

Kelly, thats the story of my life...

...James is always too busy looking at whats wrong with something to see the bigger picture!

James, you didnt seem interested in helping when I asked you to!

Al, glad you found Paul ;o0

albert said...

Great Article
promotions agency london