Sunday 7 June 2009

moody Thursday

On Thursday I was put in a bad mood even before work started...

...why? I hear you ask

Well, I got in and was going to make a cup of tea, while waiting for my PC to boot up etc. I passed someone from another company carrying two cups back to his office. I got around to the kitchen and not only did I have to fill up the kettle, but there wasnt any milk left in the fridge either! (We are in managed offices and they provide tea, coffee and milk) So I went upto the fourth floor and took a pint from their fridge (dont worry they already had an opened pint and two unopened ones so it wasnt like I took the last of their milk). Why oh why didnt he say to me "I have just used the last of the milk" As you can tell those are the ways to wind me up (if you so wish ;o)).

Me and James have been sky+ing Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is since Tuesday the programme has kept on dropping out of the schedule where they must be messing around with the tv guide. So to cambat this for tomorrow Ive set it to record on BBC Scotland so there! Yes, this winds me up too...

On Wednesday evening there was "trouble wit trains" there was a fatality between Shenfield and Ingatestone, now I dont normally mind being stuck on the train especially if its in the morning, but I dont like it when it encroaches on my time. I didnt get to Chelmsford until 7.10! At least the ticket inspectors had the barriers open and were handing out compensation forms! So as I was well tired when I got home I didnt do anything of the exercise bike either! I had a seat which was a good thing, mind you I normally do or I would just get on a later train provided their arent any problems.

I weighed myself this morning and stayed the same in stones and pounds anyway (not too sure about the kilogrammes) so am well chuffed considering the one night that I didnt do any exercise.

Sorry this has been a bit of a whinging post, but its good to get these out of the way ;o)

5 comments:

Al said...

Hey, I didn't ask why! :-)

You do realise that you've just told everyone exactly how to get on your nerves, something I can use to my advantage should it be necessary!

Just one point though, I didn't realise that you could be compensated for something like that. I wouldn't have thought this would be the case since it's not the TOC's fault.

chocolat lover said...

Sorry, thought you might like to know how to wind me up ;o)

If the train is delayed by more than 30 minutes then you are entitled to compansation. I then use the vouchers to put toward my annual ticket!

Anonymous said...

I knew you were entitled to some form of compensation if you were delayed by a certain amount but I assumed that this was only for things that the TOC could prevent (like a broken train or something). It seems a little unfair to make them pay out for something over which they have no control.

Ah well, at least it's a bit more money of next year's ticket! Do you get delayed often?

chocolat lover said...

Since February I have been significantly delayed (over 30 mins) 3 times now...

...it probably averages out to 10 times a year!

So not too bad I guess ;o)

Anonymous said...

No, it's probably still more reliable time wise than going by road!