Sunday 8 November 2009

Cold enough for Soup

The weather has gone quite chilly in the last few days, so chilly that on Tuesday I got my Winter coat out!

Wednesday saw the launch of Starbucks Christmas drinks, so on my way in to work I got my first skinny Gingerbread latte of the year, and blooming gorgeous it was too ;o), Im trying to see how many I can drink before they stop selling them (for those of you who are interested Im upto three now).

Also on Wednesday I had a soup (I told you it was getting THAT cold!) Moroccan Chicken at Pret a Manger (Chicken, chick peas, onion, tomato, apricots, garlic, organic vegetable bouillon, jalapeno chilli, paprika, cumin, mint, coriander & cinnamon), that is definitely one I'll have again ;o).

I only have a four day week this week coming as my best friend has her 40th birthday on Tuesday, and we are going to Greenwoods for a day of beauty (I think I will need longer than a day though ;o)).

All the Christmas ranges are coming out in force now, before I know it it will be time to open my advent calendar - sorry James Im not allowed to share it with you (no you cant see where exactly it says that!) ;o).

Oh Ive made all of the holiday pictures public now, Ive commented on a few of them and am working my way through the rest. Im also looking at other peoples pictures again ;o)

3 comments:

James (UK) said...

Share?! As if you would! :-)

Anonymous said...

I'll hold off looking at your holiday pictures until you've done the comments if you don't mind. It stops me asking questions you might have been going to answer anyway!

I think I need an advent calendar this year, it's been years since I've had one...

chocolat lover said...

no worries Al...