Sunday 17 June 2012

passport forms are like busses

James passport was due to expire later in the year.

As his (and mine come to think about it too) isnt very good he decided to fill in his application form online, while he was at it he did Evies one too ;o)

A few days late James form came back so he got his photo done and sent the form off, but there was still no sight of Evies one.

A few weeks later James new e-passport then turned up but still no sign of Evies application form, so I completed another one (as the original one must have got "lost").

Then bugger me the next day but what should turn up but her original passport application form!

So as the information on there was now incorrect (James passport number had now changed) we decided to shred it.

Then yesterday we got home from town and James said Evies passport application form has turned up.

Then he said to me "I dont know if you kept on clicking on the "submit" button but we have several copies" now I know that I only clicked "submit" once and we now have 6 application forms ;o)

We now have to get her photo done, I am thinking of getting it done in Snappy Snaps (a friend said that they charge £9), but James thinks that its a waste of money and that we can do it ourselves.

I think that I will let him do it in that case ;o)

Its James first Fathers Day too so happy Fathers Day.

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

I hope James enjoyed his very first Father's Day.
Oh dear, it sounds like you got the blame for all those forms. If James is taking your passport photos try hard not to smile or they'll be rejected :-)

chocolat lover said...

they are Evies photos ;o)

They are more lenient with young children but I will try not to make her smile anyway ;o)

Kelly said...

:) What excitement! A first passport!

(I love that you also say men are like buses, too ;))

Funny, our father's days are on the same day, but our mother's days are not. Odd, odd, odd, odd....

chocolat lover said...

I have never got why our Mothers Day are on different days either...