Friday 8 June 2012

the carrot stayed down

We all remember the reappearing carrot ;o)

Well I tried my hand at it again as I was feeling brave foolish ;o)

This time instead of using milk to mix in with the carrot I used water...

...there were a couple of times I was expecting to see orange coming simultaneously from her nose & mouth (I tell you MI5 would be impressed with her diversion tactics) her eyes went really wide but I gave her some water which seemed to help.

Tomorrow we will try the parsnip again ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

You're doing the right thing trying again with the carrot and parsnip.
Evie was probably expecting the fruit puree. A bit like having desserts every day without the mains first:-)

chocolat lover said...

hee hee I burnt the parsnip & forgot to buy some more!