Friday 1 June 2012

pear-severing

We know that the parsnip and carrot purees didnt go down too well...

...well the pear puree was a hit and today I tried her with mashed up banana and that went down well too ;o).

On Wednesday I too Evie to the cinema for their Newbie screening of What to Expect When Your Expecting...

...it was how I would like the cinema to be like everytime as the film was screened at about half of the volume that they normally use and Evie was able to sleep once the excitement of seeing the mega huge tv screen died down ;o).  There were quite a few Mums with babie in there because of the film.

We will definitely go again providing the film is something that takes my fancy ;o)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I'm glad you pear-severed:-)
I can't say I blame Evie...I much prefer pears and bananas to carrots and parsnips!

Glad you enjoyed the film. Evie is like me as I tend to doze off during films :-)

Kelly said...

Victory!

Sounds like a fun thing, the movie catered towards mothers with young children. I once took Myles (at a month?) to an actual screening of Pirates of the Caribbean. He slept through it, noise and all!

chocolat lover said...

I was pleased that she managed to sleep through it as she has a really short attention span and likes to look around at what is going on around her ;o)