Friday 11 October 2013

didnt want to sit with me

I took Evie with me to the library yesterday for Tots Tales and she kept on walking to the book rack to get books out and then the lady running it came to sit down so Evie decided to sit on the rug at the front (and not with me :o().

The lady doing it did tickle Evie for open shut them and held her hands for row row your boat, but she did miss out on being picked up for the grand old duke of yorkthe wheels on the bus and down in the jungle (which are the bits that she enjoys most) but she did seem to enjoy herself anyway ;o)

While I was there one of the other Mums told me that there was a photo of me in last weeks Essex Chronicle so I asked her "it isnt Chelmsfords most wanted is it?" and she said no and that I was looking at a wooden arch ;o)

Then I remembered the Sensations festival that was on a couple of weekends ago and I was holding Evie while having a go at using a "laser harp" not sure what it was called ;o)

Typically I missed out on buying the paper by one day but I did manage to get a couple of photos of the article from the libraries copy ;o)



http://www.flickr.com/photos/ambernectar/10202282345/in/photostream/

click on the flickr link if you want to read the article ;o)

1 comment:

Eileen H said...

Evie is getting very independent:-)
Shame you missed out on buying a copy of the paper. Couldn't you ask the library if you can have their copy when they've finished with it? You'll probably be recognised when you're out and about now :-)