Thursday 3 October 2013

ordering Mummys Christmas present

For the last couple of days I have been compiling Evies present wish list (its especially hard finding stuff around £15 as there is also her birthday too).

As luck would have it we were walking past Boots and their gift guide was out so I nabbed a copy so that I could have a gander when James takes Evie out for her mid lunch walk ;o)

So I was looking through the guide and most of the categories now say "find more online" I tend to look online for stuff now anyway but its not very fair on those people who dont have or refuse to use the internet!

Anyhow I saw that Philosophy have their Christmas products out so I saw one that I liked the sound of the sweet fluffy cupcake bubble bath and decided on our way home that I would pop in store to order it (on the off chance that it would be in stock).

Last year they werent in stock until the beginning of December and I was well miffed to say the least.

Anyway so I go in store find the Christmas aisles and see that they dont have any philosophy products and then I find the order forms fill out all of my details and go and find a till...

...while I was queuing I spied some Cadburys Sceam Eggs on sale 2 for £1 so I picked up a couple - finally I got to the till told the cashier that I would like to place an order for a store pick up (fully expecting him to tell me that they werent in stock yet) and he told me that they were in stock - yay ;o)

So I told James on my way home that I have ordered my Christmas present from Evie ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I haven't dare think about Christmas yet with so much stuff going on here.
It's so much easier browsing online than trudging around the shops and Boots is a great place to start looking.

You do like your shower gels and bubble baths don't you, and why not, it's nice to pamper yourself. Evie has chosen you a lovely Christmas present :-)

chocolat lover said...

I like getting shower gels when I see them so that I can store them up and then gradually use them ;o)