Thursday 10 October 2013

first Christmas bits and downloads for Evie

Last night I finally listened to the last of my 95 Steve Wright podcasts ;o)...

...so I was then able to start listening on my fancy schmancy new player ;o)

So this morning I set about putting songs and podcasts on my old player for Evie - I think that I will put them on tonight for her when she is having her bath ;o)  I did think about putting them on when she is having her breakfast but they would be a bit of a distraction!

Yesterday I was using the facilities in Mothercare and decided to look at their clothes whilst we were in there ;o)

I found this dress which she can wear for her birthday and Christmas and her this Christmas top ;o)

I even mentioned to the shop assistant that last year I managed to dress Evie in a Christmas outfit every day throughout December ;o)

1 comment:

Eileen H said...

Evie will be much more aware of Christmas this year and she will look lovely in her dress and I like the "Ive been good Santa" top :-)

You should have kept your new player for Christmas, you'll need something bigger and better now :-)