Monday 18 November 2013

as good as I remember

Yesterday I put my mp3 player on to charge (on the mains socket rather than through the pc).

When I came it unplug it I saw that it hadnt charged and when I pushed the plug I saw that it wasnt in the wall properly.  Incidentally it showed that it was charged when I went to unplug it this morning and then showed that it wasnt charged after I had unplugged it so it is now plugged into the pc!  And when I ejected it after 10 minutes it showed that it was partially charged ;o)

So I ended up watching some Muppet Show dvd on the portable dvd player (we bought while I was pregnant) after I put Evie to bed.

Evie was being a bit of a nightmare last night...

...I was reading a library book to her last night and she was trying to grab hold of it through the bars so I let her have the book (and then I heard a ripping sound) she had accidentally done a tiny rip in one of the pages so I took the book back off of her telling her that it was naughty to tear pages in books and got one of her books so she could wreck that.

And then she started really crying and didnt want her book so we tried giving her back the library book and she was still crying (I think that she was just over tired)...

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I've done that, thinking something is charging and it wasn't plugged in or on properly.
I expect the library are used to their children's books being torn or scribbled on.

chocolat lover said...

Im glad that Im not the only one that that happens to ;o)

chocolat lover said...

and you are right about the library books...